Public comment invited for VCSO compliance with accreditation standards.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (VCSO) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA), and participates in the Public Safety Communications and Public Safety Training Academy accreditation programs provided by CALEA to continually improve its services and operations. Per the accreditation process, the Volusia Sheriff’s Office is inviting the public to provide feedback on the performance and compliance of the agency with CALEA standards.
CALEA has created a public portal to receive comments regarding the compliance of the Volusia County Sheriff's Office with CALEA standards, engagement in the service community, delivery of public safety services, and overall candidacy for accredited status. This feedback can be in the form of commendations or concerns.
The overall goal of the accreditation process is to provide information to support continuous improvement and to foster the pursuit of professional excellence. Members of the public are encouraged to visit the portal and share their thoughts on the performance of the Volusia Sheriff’s Office.
To access the public portal, visit https://cimrs2.calea.org/636.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family