Publix Stores in Volusia County to Start distributing COVID-19 Vaccine to Seniors.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Governor Ron DeSantis announced Wednesday morning that more Publix stores in the central Florida Region will begin distributing COVID-19 Vaccines to seniors.
“Publix stores in Volusia, Flagler, and St. Johns counties will begin taking appointments for vaccine shots this week,” DeSantis said during a press conference from Ponte Vedra Beach.
According to Publix, there will be 22 stores offering shots in Volusia County.
The program with vaccine distribution being administered at Publix was declared last week, beginning with twenty-two stores across Marion and Hernando counties. The program expanded Tuesday to include three more counties.
120 vaccinations will be distributed a day from Publix Stores while supplies last. Appointments are required; furthermore, individuals can find a list of participating locations here.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family