Road Closures in Port Orange Starting Monday, February 3.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
The City of Port Orange is closing down Herbert St. from 5th Street East to Orange Avenue.
According to port-orange.org, the city is closing down Herbert St. while working with a contractor, to complete some road work.
The contractor will be working mainly at the intersection of Herbert and Burklin Place, but closures will extend from 5th Street East to Orange Avenue. There will be signs and e-boards up to further direct traffic.
If there are any questions or concerns residents are urged to call the City’s Public Utilities Department at (386) 506-5575
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family