Runway Closure at Daytona Beach International Airport to Cause Flight Pattern Change.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Since April of 2018, Daytona Beach International Airport began a two-year project to rehabilitate several taxiways, including the primary air carrier taxiway.
As part of the rehabilitation project Runway, 7L/25R will be closing as of March 29, 2020, for 13 days. While the closure does not affect airline operations, it will affect flight patterns in and out of the airport.
Neighbors of the airport may notice the change in patterns and an increase in north-south flight traffic during the closure.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family