Spruce Creek Elementary School vandalized; damages estimated at $30,000.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
On Sunday, February 5, vandals targeted Spruce Creek Elementary School at 642 Taylor Road in Port Orange, causing extensive. The vandals targeted several portable classrooms, two storage sheds and attempted to gain entry to the main building by smashing windows.
According to reports, the incident occurred at approximately 2:00 a.m., and the vandals managed to cause an estimated $30,000 in damages, which could increase once a complete inventory of items stolen is complete.
The Port Orange Police Department is investigating the incident and is seeking the public's help to identify the vandals. Anyone who recognizes the clothing worn by the vandals or has information about the incident should come forward and contact Detective Fischetti of the Port Orange Police Department at 386-506-5897, or individuals who wish to remain anonymous can contact Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS (8477).
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family