State Road 421 (Dunlawton Avenue) Detour at Railroad Crossing.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is giving project support to Florida East Coast Railway, LLC to safely conduct surface reconstruction work.
The 5-day detour scheduled on State Road 421 (Dunlawton Avenue) at the railroad crossing between Spruce Creek Road and U.S. 1 (Ridgewood Avenue) will begin at 6 a.m. Saturday, May 8, and go through 6 a.m. Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
According to a release, Eastbound traffic on S.R. 421 will be directed to take Spruce Creek Road to Commonwealth Boulevard to U.S. 1 as a detour. Westbound traffic on S.R. 421 will be directed to take U.S. 1 to Commonwealth Boulevard to Spruce Creek Road as a detour.
This closure is a Main Road closure and will have an influential impact on residents and traffic in the area. The City of Port Orange is requesting residents and visitors to take alternative routes when possible and prepare accordingly.
For more information about the project, contact Daniel Fetahovic with Florida East Coast Railway, LLC at 904-279-3196.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family