Health Department Offers Free COVID-19 Vaccines Weekly
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release, starting Monday, May 3, free COVID-19 vaccines will be offered weekly at the Florida Department of Health in Volusia County’s two Daytona Beach locations.
The Keech Street location will have appointments on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Holsonback Drive location will have appointments on Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. As well as Thursdays, from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
People wanting to receive the vaccine can make an appointment starting this week. Please bring photo identification to the appointment.
For more information and to make an appointment, call (386) 274-0500, press #.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family