Tanger Outlets/Tomoka Town Center Service to Begin June 28.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Beginning Sunday, June 28, Votran will split its current Route 11 into Routes 11A and 11B.
While 11A will continue to service the traditional route to the Daytona Beach Flea Market, 11B will turn on to Williamson Boulevard from International Speedway Boulevard and travel to the Tanger Outlet/Tomoka Town Center area.
At this time, Route 11 operates on a 30-minute service schedule. When the A/B schedule takes effect, destinations on Route 11A and 11B will operate on a one-hour service schedule.
Overlapping areas (served by both A and B) will continue to be served every 30 minutes.
Night service will begin when regular retail hours resume. Night service will run every two hours on the Route 11N from 7 p.m. to midnight Monday through Saturday. Route 11A will not have night service.
Riders may access the Tanger Outlets/Tomoka Town Center area on Sundays via the Route 10S, which will service the stop every hour, outbound only, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Votran riders are encouraged to plan trips. Riders may learn more by visiting votran.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family