The City of Daytona Beach Cancels Memorial Day and Fourth of July Fireworks Show; Summer Entertainment Series Postponed until July 10.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The city of Daytona Beach has canceled its annual Memorial Day and Fourth of July fireworks show due to restrictions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. At this time, it has yet to be determined if the Fourth of July fireworks will be rescheduled at a later time.
The Friday night Summer Entertainment Series at the Daytona Beach Bandshell has been postponed to start until July 10. The concert series was scheduled to begin this Memorial Day weekend.
As officials of the Bandshell continue to track the COVID-19 situation, an updated schedule for the July concert lineup will be made available sometime in June.
All tickets purchased in advance for the Summer Entertainment Series are available for a refund, directly from point of sale of the tickets. For ticket holders who purchased tickets at the Peabody Box Office will need to send an email requesting a refund to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the Saturday Star-Spangled Summer Concert Series sponsored by the Friends of the Bandshell, visit www.friendsofthebandshell.org/ or follow the Friends of the Bandshell on Facebook at www.facebook.com/friendsofthebandshell/.
Stay up-to-date with the Daytona Beach Bandshell news by signing up for the e-updates at www.daytonabandshell.com/.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family