Daily Briefings from Volusia County Government to Move to an as Needed Basis.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Volusia County Government announced today at their regularly scheduled Daily Briefing Press Conference, that they will be moving the conferences to an as-needed basis.
The Press Conferences have been held at 2 p.m., Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for the last few weeks. According to Kevin Captain, Interim Director of Volusia County Community Information, “these briefings will probably not be held four times a week any longer.”
While the county government brings this message, they also announced the plans for new information to be released later this week for a full re-opening of County Beaches for the Memorial Day weekend.
Also, in conjunction with the Governor’s order allowing retail, restaurants, and gyms to open at 50% capacity, Counties can submit their plans for the re-opening of vacation rentals. County officials will meet with County Council members tomorrow at their regularly scheduled meeting at 10 a.m., to finalize these plans.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family