Veterans Services Opens Temporary Office in Port Orange
Volusia County is temporarily providing a Veterans Services counselor at VFW Post 3282, 5810 S. Williamson Blvd., Port Orange. Hours are from 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m. every Thursday in February and March. Veterans and their dependents may schedule appointments by calling (386) 254-4646.
Counselors are available to assist former and current members of the Armed Forces and their dependents in preparing claims for compensation, hospitalization, vocational training and other benefits and privileges to which they are entitled.
Veterans Services offices are open five days a week in nearby locations, including DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, Orange City, and Daytona Beach.
For more information about Volusia County Veterans Services, visit www.volusia.org/veterans.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family