Volusia County Fair Association Inc., Announces Cancellation of Annual Fair.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Volusia County Fair Association Board of Directors has made a decision Thursday to cancel the 2020 Volusia County Fair & Youth Show due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic.
In a letter put out by Ronnie Hull, General Manager of the Volusia County Fairgrounds, it's noted that “this is one of the most difficult decisions the board has had to make.”
Board members feel this decision is in the best interest of fairgoers, staff, business partners vendors, and the community.
VCFA pledged in the letter, to continue to support youth in agriculture, education, and community involvement.
Youth livestock shows and auctions are intended to still be held in a modified manner.
The Volusia County Fair & Youth Show is scheduled to return on November 4-14, 2021.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family