Volusia County Libraries offering free Holiday photos.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
Residents can dress up in their holiday finest for a free green screen holiday photo at one of five Volusia County Public Library branches. Individuals and families can pose and pick a seasonal background while the staff takes their pictures.
Festive clothes are not required, but staff asks that participants do not wear green. Green clothing will turn out invisible in the picture because the background will become a green screen. Any green will also become the background.
The following libraries offer holiday photos:
- Daytona Beach Regional Library off Jackie Robinson Parkway: 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 9; 1 to 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 13; and 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Dec. 21. For more information, call 386-257-6036. Reservations are not required.
- Hope Place Public Library, off Wright Street in Daytona Beach: 5 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 14; and 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, Dec. 18. For more information, call 386-258-4027. Reservations are not required.
- John H. Dickerson Heritage Library off S. Keech Street in Daytona Beach: 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7; 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 8; 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday, Dec.13; and 5 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 14. For more information, call 386-239-6478. Reservations are not required.
- Ormond Beach Regional Library off S. Beach Street: 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 11. Noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 12; and 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 15. For more information, call 386-676-4191. Reservations are not required.
- Port Orange Regional Library off City Center Circle: By appointment only, Monday, Dec. 6, through Saturday, Dec. 11. For more information or to make reservations, call 386-322-5152, ext. 5.
Participants must offer an email address for staff to send the final photo to.
For more information, visit the library system’s event calendar at https://volusialibrary.evanced.info/signup/List.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family