Volusia County Schools Launches COVID-19 Data Dashboard
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Florida Department of Education has requested that schools begin COVID-19 Reporting on a district level.
To comply with the request, Volusia County Schools will be releasing data on a twice-weekly basis, every Wednesday and Friday for the duration of the Pandemic.
According to a release from VCS, The dashboard will be live starting today and can be found at
Schools that have COVID-19 positive cases will be listed along with the number of employees and students throughout the district. Data will be provided beginning with the first day of school August 31.
The COVID-19 Data Dashboard will be updated Wednesdays and Fridays after 2 pm. Wednesday’s numbers will include the number of positive cases reported from Friday through Tuesday. Friday’s numbers will include positive cases from Wednesday and Thursday.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family