Governor DeSantis Speaks on Florida Tourism from Daytona Beach
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Governor Ron DeSantis spoke from The Daytona, Autograph Collection Hotel Wednesday afternoon on the new Visit Florida Campaign that is geared toward revving up Florida’s Tourism
With the data of COVID-19 cases in Florida on the decline, Governor DeSantis and leaders from VisitFlorida.com came together in Daytona Beach, a popular tourist destination in Volusia County, to launch their new campaign ‘Love FL’.
This new campaign was created to help support in-state travel by Floridians and to harness pride of the state and channel it back into the economy.
This is the first step into regaining tourism into Florida’s economy while dealing with the setbacks from the COVID-19 Pandemic. This launch is a precursor to a National Campaign that will be launched when the time is right.
The Governor chose to speak from Volusia County due to the County’s ability to mitigate some of the damage from COVID-19.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family