Volusia County Veterans’ Services offices are to close temporarily from May 2-5.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Veterans’ Services offices will be closed temporarily from May 2 through May 5 to allow staff to attend training and recertification programs.
According to a release, the county has veterans services offices in DeLand, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and Orange City. Counselors assist former and current members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their dependents in preparing claims for compensation, pension, vocational training, along with other benefits and privileges.
All Volusia County Veteran Services offices will reopen at 8 a.m. Friday, May 6. To schedule an appointment, call 386-254-4646.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family