Votran Plans Public Meeting to Discuss Schedule Changes.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Votran has scheduled two public meetings informing residents of upcoming service changes that may impact some users.
Meetings are planned from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 21, at the Pierson Community Center, and from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 22, at the Brannon Center in New Smyrna Beach.
The meetings will focus on upcoming service changes in West Volusia and New Smyrna Beach. Changes are being implemented based on direction by the Volusia County Council during the March 16 County Council meeting.
Both meetings will be in an open house format, and attendees may arrive at any time within the designated meeting timeframe.
Spanish-speaking staff will be on-site at the Pierson meeting.
A paratransit vehicle will be on-site at both meetings so that the public can familiarize themselves with the vehicle that will service the area.
For more information about the meetings and upcoming service changes, select the “Contact Us” tab on Votran.org or call 386-756-7496, ext. 4099.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family