Votran announces service interruptions during 2022 Speedweeks.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
With the 2022 Speedweeks upon us, Votran wants residents to expect numerous delays, interruptions, and detours that will be in effect from Thursday, February 17, through Sunday, February 20.
According to a release, detours can change without notice when traffic becomes congested, and the rerouting of buses to other roads is possible. Routes 10, 11, 18, 60, 19, 60, 10N, 11N, and 10S, which serve the area near Daytona International Speedway, will have deviations and schedule adjustments.
There is no service to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the Daytona Beach International Airport, or the Daytona Beach Flea Market during this time.
Riders should plan their trips accordingly and in advance to avoid further disruption. For more information visit, www.votran.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family