Votran anticipates service interruptions during Coke Zero 400 weekend.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
With the Coke Zero 400 coming to the Daytona International Speedway this weekend, Votran is predicting heavy traffic in the area that potentially could cause route delays and interruptions on Friday, August 27, and Saturday, August 28. Votran's night service could also see an impact.
Routes 10, 11, 18, 19, 60, 10 N, and 11 N, which all serve the area surrounding the Daytona Beach International Speedway, are likely to have delays.
According to a release, regular routing will be in place; however, the Daytona Beach Police Department may implement traffic control patterns after the race, causing Route 10N to run on a detoured route. Implementations of detours may be without notice during traffic congestion, and buses may reroute to secondary roads.
The Coke Zero 400 is the first full-capacity racing event to take place with the new NASCAR schedule. Votran will be re-evaluating the traffic conditions for the 2022 event.
Votran riders are encouraged to plan trips in advance. Riders may learn more by visiting votran.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family