**Lane Closure - Airport Road from January 16th - January 30th**
Port Orange City Hall is reporting that in order to accommodate turn lane construction, Airport Rd. from 180 feet north of Waters Edge Blvd to 60 feet south of Creekside Middle School entrance will have a south bound lane closure starting on Tuesday, January 16th through Tuesday, January 30th from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
A well signed lane closure/flagging operation will be in place.
If you have any questions, please contact Joey Durrance, Halifax Paving at 386-547-4852.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family