**Lane Closure - Airport Road from January 16th - January 30th**
Port Orange City Hall is reporting that in order to accommodate turn lane construction, Airport Rd. from 180 feet north of Waters Edge Blvd to 60 feet south of Creekside Middle School entrance will have a south bound lane closure starting on Tuesday, January 16th through Tuesday, January 30th from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
A well signed lane closure/flagging operation will be in place.
If you have any questions, please contact Joey Durrance, Halifax Paving at 386-547-4852.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- 30 Acres Near Pavilion at Port Orange will be used for Multi-Family Apartments
- Port Orange Police Advisory For Spruce Creek Fly-in Entrance at Taylor Rd
- 2018 Hurricane Season Predictions: More active than the average season - Read More
- Port Orange DUI Checkpoint ‘A Success’
- Skimming Device Found at Port Orange Gas Station
- Woman Found Dead in Port Orange House Fire