80th Annual Bike Week Approved by the City of Daytona Beach City Commission.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The 80th Annual Bike Week will go on in the City of Daytona Beach, March 5 – 14, 2021.
City Commissioners approved the 2021 Bike Week Private Property Master Plan, which was submitted by the Daytona Beach Regional Chamber’s Bike Week Festival Task Force at Wednesday night’s City Commission meeting.
With the approval of the 2021 Bike Week Master Plan, plans have been put in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
As part of the plan, outside vendors will be allowed, and businesses on Main Street will have to limit capacity inside to 60% to promote social distancing.
Officials will also be promoting the use of facial coverings as part of the Step-up Volusia Initiative: Mask Up, Wash Up, Back-Up.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family