Daytona International Speedway Hosts Racing Events
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release, the Daytona International Speedway will once again be the epicenter of motorsports racing this January and February, starting with this week’s Roar Before the Rolex this weekend.
Upcoming race events include:
- Jan. 22-24: Roar Before the Rolex 24
- Jan. 28-31: 59th running of the Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Feb. 9-14: Speedweeks
- Feb. 14: 63rd running of the Daytona 500
To safely host fans for the racing events, new protocols and procedures are in place; like limiting venue capacity to allow for socially distanced seating and requiring guests to wear face coverings.
In the infield, parties are limited to six people per campsite, all RVs must be self-contained as shower facilities will be closed, and some areas will be restricted.
For more information and tickets, visit the Daytona International Speedway’s website.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family