63-Year-Old Man with Coronavirus in St. John’s County Did Not Make it to Bike Week Events.
Written by Kristen Schmutz – Belden Communications
It has been confirmed by a Tweet shared by the City of Daytona Beach, that the 63-year-old New York man that has a confirmed case of COVID-19, never made it to Bike Week Events.
The Tweet states that the City of Daytona Beach confirmed with the Florida Health Department in Volusia County that the individual never arrived in the Volusia County Area, nor did they participate in Bike Week Activities.
This comes after a release from the Florida Department of Health recommending that all attendees of Daytona Beach Bike Week events self-isolate themselves for 14 days.
The Florida Department of Health, the CDC, and the World Health Organization is continuously urging the public to keep following the procedural safeguards to combat the spread of the virus by continuing efforts of proper handwashing, as well as covering your mouth when you cough, and sneeze.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family