AdventHealth to Provide Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing at Daytona International Speedway Friday, April 10.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News.
AdventHealth will be setting up a Coronavirus drive-thru testing site, at the Daytona International Speedway as of Friday, April 10.
According to the new website set up by AdventHealth, which can be found here, the cost of the test is free, but insurance will be accepted.
To get a test, AdventHealth is asking residents to register via the site, arrive during the scheduled time frame, stay in your car, and follow directions given to you by staff. Screening questions will be asked, and temperatures will be taken to see if residents qualify for a test, before instructions on how they will administer the test will be given.
AdventHealth is asking those with appointments to bring a Driver’s License and Insurance Card (if you have one). If you have an order from a doctor to be tested, bring that with you, but it is not a requirement.
The timeframe for scheduling at this time is from Friday, April 10 thru the 17th. Weekdays are from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
AdventHealth is anticipating test results will be available within 48 hours and instruct those that are screened to self-isolate at home afterward.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family