Three More Testing Sites to Open Across Volusia County Monday; Two Drive-thru, One Walk-up.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Family Health Source, a group of medical centers in Pierson, Deltona, DeLand, and Daytona that are operated by Northeast Florida Health Services, confirms a tweet sent out by Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood last night regarding three new COVID-19 testing sites coming to the county Monday morning.
According to Family Health Source’s website, effective April 13, 2020, Drive-thru and Walk-up Screening/Testing will be made available at the following locations:
-Daytona Beach Kennel Club at 960 S. Williamson Blvd in Daytona Beach. Drive-Thru
-Deltona Wellness Center (Deltona Plaza) at 1200 Deltona Blvd in Deltona
- Family Health Source at 1205 S Woodland Blvd in DeLand
Hours for all three sites will be Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. to Noon. You will have to meet the CDC Criteria to be tested, and according to Sheriff Chitwood, it is a nasal swab test.
Family Health Source has a direct and dedicated COVID-19 Screening line (386) 327-6045. Residents can call to see if they qualify for a test.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family