COVID-19 test site at the Volusia County Fairgrounds in DeLand to transition to at-home testing kit distribution site on January 27.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Beginning Thursday, January 27, 2022, the COVID-19 testing site, located at the Volusia County Fairgrounds in Deland, will transition from a testing and vaccination site to a free at-home testing kit distribution site. Each kit contains two rapid antigen tests per box with a limit of two test kits per person.
According to county officials, the site is phasing out COVID-19 vaccinations and will longer have staff administering tests at the fairgrounds.
Five hundred test kits per day will be available on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
The hours of operation at the Fairgrounds will remain the same: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and reservations are not required for individuals to receive a test kit.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family