Canal View Boulevard in Port Orange will close on Friday, May 13.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Starting on Friday, May 13 at 7:00 a.m. (weather permitting), Canal View Boulevard in Port Orange will be closed to all through traffic from Spruce Creek Road to Nova Road for paving. Crews should reopen the road late Friday afternoon, just in time for the weekend.
Road paving is the final stage of the Canal View Boulevard resurfacing project that started in March with estimated completion in mid-November, but crews finished months ahead of schedule.
Electronic signboards are in place, and detour routes are marked.
For any questions, contact the City’s Public Works department at (386) 506-5575.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family