Detectives searching for culprit in vandalism of Ormond Beach home.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office took to social media Thursday to find the culprit responsible for vandalizing a garage door on an Ormond Beach home.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, the homeowner who resides off John Anderson Drive found the words “Get Out” accompanied by an apparent swastika spray-painted on his garage Wednesday, May 12.
Damage to the garage is estimated to be more than $200 and less than $1,000. The incident appears to be prompted by the victim’s ethnic origin.
Anyone with information about this crime should contact Volusia Sheriff’s Detective Lecates at (386) 804-9083 or email
CLecates@vcso.us. Anonymous tips can be reported to Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida at (888) 277-TIPS (8477) or through the P3 Tips app for a potential reward of up to $5,000.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family