Port Orange Police Department Arrest Man in Street Sign Vandalism
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Since early last week, residents of Port Orange have filed numerous complaints of vandalism to street signs throughout the city.
In a release from Port Orange Police Department on Monday, Zachary Kato, a Port Orange man has been arrested and charged with Felony Criminal Mischief for the vandalism of approximately 100 street signs.
POPD is currently investigating this matter further, as the case has now spanned multiple jurisdictions throughout the county, according to police.
POPD is asking anyone with any information regarding the case to contact Detective William Rhodes at (386) 506-5813, reference case number 200004565.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family