Police Locate, Arrest Wanted Port Orange Man
Port Orange, FL - Port Orange Police announced the capture and arrest of a local man who was wanted in connection with an alleged sexual battery of a 16-year-old juvenile.
An arrest warrant for 64-year-old Dana Gaye Vance was issued last week. The news of his arrest comes through a statement from the department this morning.
“The Port Orange Police Department is pleased to announce that Dana Gaye Vance is now in custody. Upon receiving information that the subject was in Huntington, WV, Port Orange PD Detectives immediately began working with the Huntington WV Police Department, directing them to an address within their city,” said the release.
Vance will be held in WV on the warrant obtained by the POPD and is awaiting extradition back to Florida.
Photo courtesy of the Huntington, WV Police Department.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family