Road paving scheduled for specific areas in Port Orange.
Wed, May 11, 2022 at 1:00PM
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The following roadways are scheduled for road paving in Port Orange, beginning the week of May 16:
- Sunrise Oaks Dr. from Richel Dr. to the North end of the road on Tuesday, May 17, and Wednesday, May 18.
- Madeline Ave. from Lazy Hammock Dr. to Fall Dr. on Wednesday, May 18, and Thursday, May 19.
- Jackson St. from Sweetgum Ln. to Madeline Ave. on Friday, May 20, through Monday, May 23.
For more information, contact the City of Port Orange at 386-506-5500.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family