Carnival Cruise Lines launches VeriFLY, Digital Health Wallet, in all homeports.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
After a successful pilot program aboard the Mardi Gras out of Port Canaveral in January, Carnival Cruise Lines has announced it will launch VeriFLY by Daon, a secure and free digital health app, fleetwide for all ships in all U.S. homeports.
According to a release, more than 85 percent of guests who opened an email invitation downloaded the VeriFLY app during the pilot program.
“We were very pleased to hear about the success of the VeriFLY app used in the pilot stage with Carnival Cruise Lines and are now excited to see the full deployment of VeriFLY fleetwide for all ships in all of its U.S. homeports,” said Daon CEO Tom Grissen.
The app allows guests to submit pre-embarkation information, including vaccination status and COVID-19 test results. Upon successful submission, a VeriFLY pass is issued to guests in the app to present at embarkation.
“VeriFLY helps our guests easily and securely complete pre-embarkation tasks right from their smartphone. Guests can save time at the port and get on board faster by completing the process via VeriFLY,” said Carnival Cruise Line President Christine Duffy.
Guests who opt-out of using the VeriFLY app, can still complete pre-cruise tasks on Carnival’s website and present required COVID-19 documents during their embarkation.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family