City of Daytona Beach to Begin Disconnections on Past Due Utility Bills; Payment Arrangements Available.
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Florida initiated the COVID-19 emergency declaration, which suspended disconnections and late fees. The suspension on disconnections is now expired.
Disconnection for nonpayment of the City of Daytona Beach. utilities will begin again. To avoid future disconnection or late fees, call (386) 671-8100 to make payment arrangements.
For more information, please visit www.codbus.com/utilitybilling
If your bills are late and you’re having trouble making payments, you may qualify for financial assistance through United Way, Volusia County Utility Assistance, or the OUR Florida Program.
For assistance through United Way, call 2-1-1 or go to www.211live.org.
Volusia County Utility Assistance is only available to low-income households who have a past-due balance on their utility account. To schedule an appointment, call a caseworker at (386) 239-7757.
The OUR (Opportunities for Utilities and Rental Assistance) Florida Program launched as the State of Florida’s federally-funded emergency rental-assistance relief program to support residents and businesses. The program helps landlords with relief on the lost avenue and provides renters who qualify with unpaid rent and utility bills.
Visit ourflorida.com for more information or call a representative at (833) 493-0594. They will assist in completing an application via phone.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family