City of Port Orange will Process Utility Shutoff’s for Delinquent Accounts as of June 1, 2020.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communication News
In a release sent out by the City of Port Orange, effective immediately, all delinquent utility accounts will be processed for shutoffs as of June 1, 2020.
All delinquent accounts will have all late fees imposed from March 16 through June 1, 2020, will be waived.
The city sent out an executive order back in March, that would not allow delinquent accounts to be processed for shutoff. The new executive order that was released today will supersede the old order.
All payments for utilities from the City of Port Orange can be made via phone at (386) 506-5720, mail, or in-person at Port Orange City Hall.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family