Volusia County Community Assistance Division to Begin Taking Applications for Covid-19 Mortgage Assistance Program Monday, May 11.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Carmen Hall, Director of Volusia County Community Assistance Division shared that the county has opened its COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance Program, during County Government’s daily briefing press conference this afternoon.
The program is set to help homeowners who have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic, with up to three months of mortgage assistance. The monthly cap amount for the program is $1,500.00.
The program will cover late payments, current payments, and if the applicant is still available, future payments.
Applicants need to have been current with their mortgage payments as of March 13, 2020, as well as have a documented loss of income as a direct result of COVID-19. Homes must be located within the county, and applicants must be at or below 120% median income level.
All documents and completed applications can be submitted through secure upload on their website, or via mail.
Applications can be found on Volusia.org under the community assistance tab and will begin to be excepted at 8 a.m. Monday, May 11.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family