County Staff to hold a public meeting at Bicentennial Park in Ormond Beach on April 14.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Staff members from Volusia County’s Parks, Recreation, and Culture Division will host a public meeting on Thursday, April 14, at 5:30 p.m., at the Bicentennial Park Community Center, located at 1850 Ocean Shore Boulevard in Ormond Beach.
According to a release, staff will address the existing tennis courts, the option of adding pickleball courts, and will allow members to speak on both sides of the subject matter.
For more information, call the Parks, Recreation and Culture Division at 386-736-5953.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family