Port Orange Police Department announces the Southeast Volusia SWAT and Southeast Volusia Hostage Negotiation Teams are training until 7 p.m. in Port Orange.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Port Orange Police Department took to social media announcing that the Southeast Volusia SWAT and Regional Hostage Negotiations Teams are training near the Herbert Street corridor until 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 31, 2022, in Port Orange.
The training exercise will result in an increased number of Law Enforcement personnel and vehicles in the immediate area. Do not be alarmed if you hear any loud noises, this is a controlled exercise, and there should be no cause for concern toward the safety of the public.
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to the Port Orange Police Department at (386) 506 – 5800.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family