Daytona Beach Shooting Range to Close due to Lead Removal.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Robert Strickland Shooting Range, in Daytona Beach, will close as of May 4, 2020 for lead removal. The range will not re-open until 9 a.m. on May 14, 2020.
Annual pass holders to the range will receive 10 extra days on their pass to compensate for the closure.
Strickland range is open Tuesday through Sunday 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. and there is a $10 daily fee. Annual and semi-annual fee plans are also available.
For more information visit www.volusia.org/strickland or call Volusia County's Parks, Recreation and Culture Division at 386-736-5953.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family