VCSO Seeking Public’s Help in Home Invasion Robbery.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release, Volusia County Sheriff’s Office is asking for information about those responsible for a home invasion robbery that happened early Monday in New Smyrna Beach that left a 22-year-old man injured. The incident, which is not considered random, occurred just after midnight off Hickory Street. The victim informed Sheriff Deputies, that unknown subjects forcibly entered his home, beat him and stole money from him before fleeing.
His injuries required him to be hospitalized but were not considered life-threatening.
Anyone with information about suspects or vehicles involved in this incident is asked to contact Detective Stephen Corbin, (386) 254-1537, Ext. 11841, or email: Scorbin@vcso.us or Detective William Mather, (386) 254-1537, Ext. 11394, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, about case #20-7429.
For those wishing to remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or via email at NEFCrimestoppers.com and you could receive a cash reward.
This is an active criminal investigation.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family