Volusia County Government to Host a Panel Discussion for COVD-19 Assistance for Small Businesses.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Volusia County Manager George Recktenwald will be hosting a Panel Discussion Friday, to give information to the community about financial assistance that is currently available to businesses that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 Situation.
The Panel will be held Friday, April 17, at 10 a.m. at the Volusia County Emergency Operations Center in Daytona Beach. The Panel will also be live streamed via Volusia County Emergency Management Facebook Page. The panel will include:
Helga van Eckert, Director, Volusia County Economic Development
Thomas Daly, Director, Small Business Development Center at Daytona State College
Robin King, President/CEO, CareerSource Flagler/Volusia
Nancy Keefer, President/CEO, Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce
In addition to a moderated discussion, online viewers can ask questions and participate during the event.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family