Daytona Beach Shores announces a lane closure on Dunlawton Avenue.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Daytona Beach Shores announced Friday, the outside lane of eastbound Dunlawton Avenue – between South Peninsula Avenue and Cardinal Boulevard – will be closed overnight Monday, December 13, from 8:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 14.
According to a release, the lane closure will allow for concrete foundation work and is part of a Florida Department of Transportation construction project.
Motorists should follow posted signage, avoid distractions, and drive cautiously in work zones.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family