Daytona Beach to Initiate City Wide Curfew Starting Thursday, April 2.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The City of Daytona Beach will be initiating a city-wide curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. starting Thursday, April 2. The curfew will be in place until April 8, unless terminated or extended by City Officials.
The curfew has been established as an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 throughout the city.
Specific exceptions to the newly established curfew include travel to and from work, medical emergencies, and food delivery services. Restaurants offering drive-thru, delivery, or take-out services can remain open.
For updates on the City of Daytona Beach, visit www.codb.us
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family