Volusia County officials allow curfew order to expire.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Officials with Volusia County Government have let the curfew order expire.
According to Kevin Captain, Director of Community Information with Volusia County, the curfew has expired. If it gets extended, it will be in partnership with Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood. County officials will share any new curfew information if there is a second extension.
The original curfew order was from 7 p.m. on Wednesday, November 9, through Thursday, November 10, and was county-wide before an extension was put in place for incorporated and unincorporated areas east of the Intracoastal Waterway from 11:22 a.m. until 7 a.m. today.
Stay up to date on post-Nicole updates from Volusia County, at www.volusia.org/pin.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family