Post-Nicole information for Ponce Inlet residents.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Officials with the Town of Ponce Inlet have announced important information for residents following Hurricane Nicole.
The Dunlawton bridge is open both ways to residents only, but you must turn north or south at Peninsula. Access to Atlantic Ave is closed to all non-emergency traffic for an undetermined amount of time. Waste Pro is picking up household trash today, Friday, November 11. Yard debris collection will continue every weekend for the rest of November.
For more information on the impacts of Hurricane Nicole, contact the Town of Ponce Inlet Citizen’s Information Line at 1-800-516-0405.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family