Domestic Violence funds are available for non-profits.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Non-profit organizations can begin submitting applications through noon on Friday, May 20, for $240,000 in funds available from Volusia County Government.
These funds are meant for these organizations to implement programs that meet the needs of individuals or families who have experienced instances of domestic violence or that will benefit the service delivery system. Staff will conduct a technical review of the applications, and any final edits needed by the agencies will be due by noon on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
According to a release, the program will have a four-year funding period, beginning July 1, 2022, and ending June 30, 2026.
Funds awarded through this application may not be used for:
· Purchase or lease of equipment over $1,000 aggregate; or
· Funding to support across-the-board pay raises for the respondent’s employees.
Applications and submittal instructions are available by contacting Diana Phillips at 386-736-5955, ext. 12958, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available at www.volusia.org/community_assistance/applications.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family