FDOT is reporting I-95 Port Orange Ramp Closures - Sept 21 & 24
The I-95 Off Ramps at Dunlawton Avenue/Taylor Road (S.R. 421) will temporarily be closed on the following dates. The ramp closures will occur between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Detours are as follows:
I-95 Northbound OFF Ramp Closed – Thursday, September 21
· Motorists will be advised to take exit 260A onto Beville Road (S.R. 400) and take Williamson Boulevard south to Dunlawton Avenue/Taylor Road (S.R. 421).
I-95 Southbound OFF Ramp Closed – Sunday, September 24
• Motorists will be advised to take exit 260A onto Beville Road (S.R. 400) and take Williamson Boulevard south to Dunlawton Avenue/Taylor Road (S.R. 421).
• If motorists miss exit 260A, take exit 249A onto S.R. 44 to access I-95 northbound. The I-95 northbound off ramp in Port Orange will be open.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family