Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 -City Council Chambers
Public Hearing: Proposed Stormwater Utility Fee - Tuesday, 9/26 at 6:30 p.m. -City Council Chambers
This public hearing was originally scheduled for September 12, 2017, and has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Irma. The State of Florida Department of Revenue issued an emergency order extending statutory timeframes and setting forth notice requirements for rescheduled hearings. The City has posted the rescheduled hearing notice at City Hall and will publish a notice of the rescheduled hearing in the News Journal, in accordance with the emergency order.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family