FLOW mobile to visit Ormond Beach City Hall on February 20.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Employees from Florida Licensing on Wheels (FLOW) mobile unit staff will visit Ormond Beach City Hall at 22 South Beach Street on Monday, February 20, 2023, from 10:30 a.m. until 2:15 p.m.
The event will provide drivers with several necessary services like license renewals or reinstatements, changing an out-of-state license to a Florida license, obtaining an ID card, and replacing a lost or stolen license. Drivers may purchase vehicle registration renewals and replacements, make address and name changes, register emergency contact information, and obtain or renew disabled parking placards.
Written and driving test services will not be provided.
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles uses FLOW mobiles and tables around the state to make its services more accessible. Appointments are not required.
For document options and additional information, visit What to Bring - Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (flhsmv.gov).
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family