Florida Licensing on Wheels to visit NSB Library on September 7
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Employees from Florida Licensing on Wheels (FLOW) will staff a mobile unit will visit the New Smyrna Beach Regional Library at 1001 S. Dixie Freeway, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 7, 2022.
The event will provide drivers with several necessary services such as renewals or reinstatement of licenses, changing an out-of-state license to a Florida license, obtaining an ID card, and purchasing a duplicate license for a lost or stolen license. Drivers may also purchase vehicle registration renewals and replacements, make address and name changes, register emergency contact information, and obtain or renew disabled parking placards.
Written and driving test services will not be provided.
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles uses FLOW mobiles and tables around the state to make its services more accessible. Appointments are not required.
For a list of document options and additional information, visit https://www.flhsmv.gov/driver-licenses-id-cards/what-to-bring/.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family