Hydrant flushing begins in Ponce Inlet.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
The Town of Ponce Inlet has announced that its Public Works Department will be conducting hydrant flushing in Lighthouse Point Park and along Sailfish Drive, south of Beach Street, as of Wednesday, June 15. The hydrant flushing will begin daily at approximately 7:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. until further notice.
According to a release, residents may see hydrants in those areas free-flowing for an extended period which is a normal part of the flushing process.
Residents in the areas adjacent to the hydrant flushing may also experience temporary decreases in water pressure. Anyone that experiences any pressure loss should have the problem resolved upon completion of the project.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 386-322-6729.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- DUI Checkpoint to Run This Weekend on Dunlawton
- Some City Residents Advised to Boil Water Through Wednesday
- Detectives Believe Body Found in Daytona is that of Murder Suspect
- Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Increase in Volusia County
- Port Orange Woman Wins $750,000 On Scratch Off
- Police Seeking Person of Interest in Port Orange Death
- Port Orange Fire Department Deploys to Florida Panhandle
- Just Us Girls Event to Feature Charity Auction for Murder Victim?s Family